International students choose Canada as one of their top study destinations. It’s a great place to study for Masters, Research, and PhD programs. Hence, if you’re planning on studying MBA in Canada, you’ll have plenty of options. Various scholarship programs can help you pay for your tuition fees.
MBA Scholarships in Canada
Haskayne School of Business MBA in Canada Scholarships
It happens to be one of Canada’s most popular MBA programs. The fellowship targets exceptional people and is available to foreign students.
Grant offered: CAD 5750 per year
Eligibility: Students from all international daytime visas are eligible for the award based on merit and take GPA and GMAT scores into account.
Alberta MBA Scholarship
The Alberta School of Business offers various scholarships to international students. These are usually granted to the entire MBA program. The basic requirements for these scholarships are impressive academic achievements and a valid GMAT score.
Enlisted are some of the scholarships offered by this school-
- Claude Winspear MBA Award is available to students enrolled at Alberta University in a full-time MBA program who have demonstrated leadership skills and academic credentials.
- AIMCo MBA Award-Students specializing in finance in full-time MBA programs are eligible to apply every year.
- Michael Lang MBA Award-One of the most prestigious MBA scholarships in Canada and also it’s only open to full-time MBA students.
Ivey MBA Scholarships in Canada
The University of Western Ontario’s Ivey Business School offers a wide variety of MBA scholarships, which is one of the primary reasons you should consider attending this institution. These are some of the most competitive in the country.
Grant offered: CAD 10,000
Eligibility: Candidates are chosen solely based on merit and leadership qualities, as well as excellent professional experience, leadership skills, and academic performance.
Sauder School of Business Scholarship
The University of British Columbia’s Sauder School of Business has a variety of international MBA scholarships available to international students. These are based on an individual’s academic record.
Enlisted are the scholarships offered here-
- Accelerated Career Scholarship- Exceptional candidates are also eligible for this scholarship. Also encouraged to apply are those who can prove their commitment to excellence and leadership qualities.
Grant offered- CAD 5000 per year
- Global Business Leader of Tomorrow Scholarship- Applicants must be able to leave a lasting impact on Sauder’s global brand to be eligible for this scholarship.
Grants offered- CAD 10000-CAD 15000
Schulich School of Business Scholarship
The York University’s Schulich School of Business provides two types of scholarships to international students.
Scholarship names Value
Tanna H. Schulich MBA Entrance Scholarship CAD24,200
Seymour Schulich MBA Entrance Scholarship CAD24,200
Scotiabank Scholarships in International Business CAD20,000
Robert Krembil Scholarship of Merit CAD33,000
Eligibility for MBA in Canada
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree with a grade point average that the university accepts.
- Some universities might require an average of 2-3 years of job experience
- Additionally required are scores for English language proficiency such as the IELTS or TOEFL and a valid GMAT or GRE score.
- SOP mentions your strengths and ambitions.
- Recommendation Letters
Read article: How To Get Started With A Career In Web Design?
One of the greatest methods to land a solid job and experience rapid career progress in Canada is to obtain an MBA degree. It can be very expensive, with tuition fees ranging from $31,800 to $105,690. Fortunately, with the assistance of the scholarships mentioned above available in Canada, they can gaziantep escort help lower the cost of an MBA degree. Each scholarship has different eligibility criteria.