In today’s time, Outlook users are searching for a secure and reliable solution to recover deleted contacts from Outlook on Windows OS. So for those users, this blog will prove to be secure and reliable, this blog will provide you with the best two methods on how to recover deleted contacts from Outlook.
The information that allows us to connect with another person in a system is represented by an entity called a contact. The purpose of the desktop-based email program Microsoft Outlook is to send and receive emails. Additionally, it keeps contacts, which are collections of data that may include an email address, an image, a mobile number, and more.
In this technical post, we’ll show you how to easily recover deleted contacts from Outlook accounts. After taking into account this frustrating issue, we will offer a comprehensive method for recovering lost contacts from Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007 versions under various circumstances. So let’s begin with a common taksim escort situation.
Method 1. Automatically Recover deleted contacts From Outlook
If you do not want any kind of loss in the recovery of your important contacts, then you can use the smart solutions mentioned in this section.
You can restore deleted contacts from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and earlier versions with the Outlook PST Recovery Tool. Any form of data, including accidentally or permanently deleted emails, contacts, calendars, and other items, can be recovered with the application. This tool is very beneficial and reliable.
Follow the instructions below:
1. Download & Installing and Run the tool to start the contacts recovery process.
2. Choose the “Add Files” option, then from the pop-up menu, pick or search for a file.
3. Apply filters after choosing an “Export Type” from the list.
4. Finally, select “Export” from the menu.
Tool’s best characteristics
1. This utility can recover deleted PST files, emails, contacts, tasks, calendars, notes, and more.
2. It supports the recovery of corrupt PST / BAK files.
3. It can retrieve and save data in Office 365, PST, PDF, EML, MSG, HTML, and other formats.
4. Restore files without sacrificing any data.
5. They can restore PST files in both ANSI and UNICODE formats and have no size restrictions.
6. This program is compatible with every Windows OS version.
Method 1- Manually Recover Deleted Emails From Outlook Using Recoverable Items Folder
In the above section, we told you how with the help of a smart solution, you can quickly recover your deleted contacts from Outlook as well as some of the benefits of the tool.
Now in the coming part, we will tell you about the manual method. If you do not want to spend a single penny and are searching for a free solution, then you can follow this method but this method has its limitations like taking the maximum time if a single step is missed then data will be lost each, etc.
1. Launch the “MS Outlook Application” on your computer.
2. Select “Email Folders” from the list.
3. Select the “Home” tab option and then select “Deleted Item.”
4. You now have the “Recover Deleted Items From Server” option under the home tab.
5. Select the files and emails you want to recover under the “Deleted Items” option.
6. At the very end, select “Restore Selected Items” and then click “OK.”
Note: You can follow these instructions if you see the error notice “Recover Deleted Items From Server Option is greyed out or not visible to you”
1- Check to see if your computer is operating in online mode.
2- Make sure you are utilizing a Microsoft Exchange account.
As a result
To manage all of a person’s information, including email addresses and other facts, Outlook contacts are the best option. However, it is challenging to recover deleted contacts in an Outlook account once they have been lost. As a result, we have covered a manual technique in this technical post to recover deleted contacts from Outlook utilizing the deleted item folder. Additionally, another method is provided above for the same if the PST file corruption prevents the contacts from being displayed.