Thanks to globalization the hotel management and hospitality industry are booming. As a result, there is a huge demand for competent hospitality experts all over the world. By getting an MS degree in hotel management from the UK, you can easily prepare yourself to survive in the hospitality industry. Moreover, it will also help you get access to a plethora of opportunities in the field of HM. In short, getting a master’s degree from the UK can be very beneficial for you. Keeping this in mind, today we are sharing with you all the things you must know about doing Masters in Hotel Management in the UK.
Here’s everything you must know about doing MS in HM at a British university.
Why Study HM in the UK?
The hospitality sector is growing at a rapid pace globally. As a result, there is a huge need for competent hospitality experts across the globe. But to survive in the industry you must have good interpersonal, time management, and PR skills. This is why many students who wish to pursue their careers in this field go to the UK for studying HM. Following are the major reasons why you must pursue MS in hospitality in a British learning institution:
- The nation houses the best universities that offer top-notch hospitality degree programs to students.
- Many British universities offer internship opportunities with their degree programs. This allows students to work in the industry and get real-world exposure.
- The degree program of many British universities includes study trips to different tourist destinations. To learn about other benefits of enrolling yourself in the hospitality program of British universities feel free to contact our study abroad consultants in Chandigarh for UK.
- The demand for hospitality students who graduate from British universities is very huge among top recruiters.
MS in hotel management program from the UK is very famous globally. By enrolling yourself in the program you can easily acquire all the skills essential to survive in the industry. Moreover, once you complete your program you get access to numerous opportunities for growth and development.
Things you must know about the program:
- The duration of the degree program is 1-2 years
- The degree program of many British universities includes study trips to different tourist destinations.
- Most of the students get a job in the hotel management industry within three months of completing their learning program.
- Once you complete the course you can apply for a post-study work visa for two years.
Following are the top universities that you can join to study master’s in hotel management in the UK:
- Oxford Brookes University
- University of Surrey
- The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK
- University of Surrey
- University of Plymouth
- Oxford Brookes University
- University of Lincoln
- University of Northampton
To study MS in hotel management program at a British university you must have a relevant bachelor’s degree. Additionally, you must have a valid score in English proficiency exams like IELTS/TOEFL. Apart from this, you must be 18 to 21 years old. However, some British hospitality universities might require you to have work experience to join their learning programs.
Following are the steps that you can follow to join the Masters in Hotel Management in the UK program in the nation:
- Go to the course page of the website of the British university in which you want to study
- Sign up for the online application portal by filling in your details
- Next, submit your documents and finish your application form.
- Pay the fee and submit the form for evaluation
- Accept letter of acceptance
- Fly to the nation
Following are the documents you will need to study Masters in Hotel Management in the UK:
- Academic transcripts
- IELTS or TOEFL scores
- Letters of recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- Work experience details
- Bank Statement
- Passport copy
Tuition fees for doing masters in HM can vary between British universities. However, on average you will need around 15,000 to 17,000 pounds to cover your program fee in the country. But if you join a private university for studying then you may have to pay even more money as their tuition fee is quite high.
British universities believe in rewarding hardworking students for their hard work. This is why they offer different scholarships for helping brilliant students in covering their program fees. Following are the different scholarships available in the UK for students who enroll themselves in Masters in Hotel Management in the UK:
- International Academic Excellence Award
- Chevening Scholarships
- BU Music Scholarships. To learn about BU Music Scholarships in more detail feel free to contact our UK study visa consultants in Noida
- Great Scholarship
Now you are of all the benefits as well as key requirements for doing a Masters in Hotel Management in the UK. So, make sure you keep all this information in mind while enrolling yourself in the degree program in the country. This will ensure that you don’t take the wrong decision regarding your education/career.