Zirconia crowns are one of the most common types of tooth-coloured crowns. Unlike other metal cores that block light, zirconium crowns allow light to pass through like a regular tooth, giving them a natural appearance. The most common material for new crowns is porcelain; nevertheless, whole porcelain can chip or break. This can be avoided by fabricating crowns from tooth-coloured metal, such as Zirconia, and then fusing porcelain outside from the best Dental Hospitals in Hyderabad.
Monolithic Zirconia Crowns are a new trend in making full-contour Zirconia crowns. No layering is required because the crown’s whole thickness is machined from a single block of Zirconia. In posterior teeth with little occlusal space, these crowns are highly recommended. Zirconia Crowns are frequently produced using CAD/CAM and coated with feldspathic porcelain to achieve maximal aesthetics, including shape, form, and transparency. This provides zirconia crowns with a natural-looking appearance and blends with natural teeth.
Best Zirconia crowns in Hyderabad
Eledent provides crowns crafted from the finest Zirconia materials available in Hyderbad. Due to their high aesthetics, these have been increasingly popular and cost-effective in recent years. This type of crown is made of a more translucent Zirconia material and is layered with e-max layering that is suitable. These crowns are among the greatest choices for anterior restorations because of their transparency and shade manipulation options. Zirconia can be utilized for long-span bridges, Laminates, Inlays, Post & cores, Implant Crowns, Bridges, and normal crowns.
Zirconium crowns have become quite popular in cosmetic dentistry due to their physical properties. Zirconia is known for its longevity, making it an excellent choice for crowns, particularly in crowns that require strength for grinding and chewing. Because Zirconia is biocompatible, it can be utilized inside the human body without causing harm. As a result, there are no allergic responses to be concerned about. Unlike other traditional crowns, zirconia crowns don’t have any visible grey lines. The good news is that it’s difficult to tell the difference between natural teeth and zirconium crowns.
Zirconia comes in two varieties –
High translucent Zirconia
- Suitable for the front teeth
- Tougher and better able to endure chewing pressures
- Root canal-treated teeth benefit from increased support for weak teeth.
- Suitable for the back teeth/posterior teeth
They’re both produced with CAD/CAM technologies. Computer-Aided Designing is referred to as CAD, while Computer-Aided Manufacturing is referred to as CAM. The crowns are extremely accurate because of technological advancements.
The dental crown technique is divided into two stages, as follows:
- Cleaning and contouring the injured tooth to suit the crown is part of the tooth preparation stage.
- The original teeth and an impression of this tooth are then taken. The imprints will be used to create the crowns as a reference. A temporary crown may be required.
- When the crown is finished, dental glue is applied to keep it in place.
Benefits of Zirconia Crowns
- Because of their transparency and the variety of hues available, they may be precisely matched to the colour of a patient’s real teeth.
- The ability to mill a custom-fit, precision-fit crown using CAD/CAM technology saves dentists time in modifications and fixation, as well as patient comfort.
- Due to the necessity of removing only a few natural teeth, zirconium requires less tooth preparation than other materials, which is also tooth-saving.
- It can be coated with porcelain, particularly for the front teeth, to improve its aesthetic aspect and appeal even more.
- Dentists have additional options with zirconia crowns since they can be glued or cemented.
- With Zirconia crowns composed of prefabricated blocks, a quick turnaround is achievable along with affordable cost in Hyderabad.
- Zirconia is a biocompatible ceramic substance well tolerated by even the most sensitive patients. Their smoothness prevents plaque from forming.
- There is no discolouration in the gingival area due to metal margin exposure because the Zirconia crown is metal-free.
- The thermal conductivity of a zirconium crown is low, making it less susceptible to heat and cold.
- More stain-resistant than ceramic or acrylic crowns.
- With a Zirconia crown, you may easily change the shape and color of your teeth.
- Durable. Zirconia is up to five times stronger than porcelain. It is a wonderful alternative for patients. Who have had crowns constructed of other materials fractured, cracked, or fractured in the past.
If you’re interested in a Zirconium crown or a same-day crown, visit Eledent dental hospital to schedule a consultation with our dental professional in Hyderabad.