There are more than 500 million Instagram accounts that utilize Stories each day. This means that there are many companies and individuals seeking attention.
So, if you’re trying to increase your followers on Instagram, you must figure out how to be noticed.
Many Instagram Stories design tips, strategies, and tools are available there. It can be pretty overwhelming. What are the best ones to use? What should you do with them?
We’ve covered you if you’re looking for practical Instagram Story design concepts. You can also get free Instagram followers with www.mrinsta.com.
In this post, we’ll walk you through Instagram Story design tips that you can begin applying now.
1. Make it a habit to establish an Effective Brand
It is impossible to build a solid brand without coherence.
If you look up any famous brand, you’ll find they have the same appearance across every aspect of their content.
Coca-Cola’s official website, Instagram account, and YouTube channel feature our distinctive red brand.
2. Make use of the Instagram Story Apps to design your own stories
Many tools allow you to create Instagram Stories to draw viewers’ attention.
Here’s a quick overview of five Instagram Story-worthy design tools to explore:
- Over: overlay stunning graphics and text onto your Instagram Story layouts. (Featured on the photo below)
- Canva: Access a vast collection of professional pictures and Instagram Story design templates.
- Adobe Spark Post: Make your photos perfect and add graphics using the same application.
- StoryLuxe: Discover unique filters and templates that you can modify.
- Unfold: add a dash of elegance and class to the Instagram Story designs.
3. Make use of templates for Instagram Stories.
Why reinvent the wheel?
Numerous professional designers have designed countless attractive Instagram Story design templates.
4. Make sure you are using the right Instagram Story Design Dimensions
It can be challenging to create Instagram Stories on your smartphone, especially when trying to create professional-looking videos. You may need to work on your laptop.
In this situation, you’ll need to ensure you’ve used the correct dimensions.
It is recommended to create Instagram Stories that are 1080 pixels wide and 1920 pixels in height. The dimensions are a ratio of 9:16.
5. Select a Great Font
Consistency is essential to creating an effective brand appearance. This is why it is helpful to choose the right font for your brand and then keep it in place.
It doesn’t need to be a unique font and the font you use on your site. For instance, Bremont, a brand of watches Bremont utilizes various fonts on their website along with their Instagram Story design.
Summary: Instagram Story Design Tips and Tricks
With so many people sharing Instagram Stories every day, it can be challenging to stand out from the crowd.
To help, here are 15 Instagram Story tips and tricks that you can start using today:
- Develop a consistent brand look.
- Use Instagram Story design apps like Over, Canva, Adobe Spark Post, StoryLuxe, and Unfold.
- Use Instagram Story design templates to create professional content quickly.
- When you design Instagram Stories on your computer, use the dimensions 1080px by 1920px – or an aspect ratio of 9:16.
- Choose a great font using services like Font Pair, Font Joy, and Canva Font Combinations.
- Choose a color palette that represents your brand, and use it consistently.
- When choosing colors in Instagram, hold your finger down on the color to access more colors, or use the color-picker tool.
- Source stunning images that are free for commercial use from Shopify Burst and Unsplash.
- Use backgrounds and overlays to draw attention to specific design elements.
- Create animated elements using apps like Mojo, Adobe Spark, and Pixaloop.
- Get creative and create edgy, artistic graphics with apps like VSCO, Enlight Photofox, and Prisma Photo Editor.
- Use the occasional gif or sticker to spice up your designs.
- Prioritize usability and make sure that the text is always easy to read and that calls to action stand out.
- Design to engage your Instagram audience and take advantage of user-generated content and polls.
- Focus on sharing a message or telling a story with your designs.