The face is one of the prime and noticeable parts of the human body as it contributes a lot to one’s identity. Our minds easily remember one’s face rather than name. Maintaining one’s facial skin boosts confidence and reflects good health. The skin of the face is delicate and thinner than the body, so one should treat it appropriately. Many people suffer from blemishes due to various reasons that include eating junk and oily food, hormone disbalance, dirt, and pollution, etc. One can use no scars facewash for acne scars along with many home remedies that are listed below:-
- Neem and curd – Neem has been used as a natural and most affected medicine that cures eye disorders, fever, fungal infections, etc. It is one of the best elements which can heal acne scars. The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of neem treat and prevent acne. One can use neem powder with curd as a mask to heal acne scars for the best results. Curd also contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, which help to reduce breakouts and swelling caused by acne. This mask not only provides acne-free skin but also gives us a glow.
- Aloe vera and lemon – Aloe vera is famous for treating skin problems with its antioxidant and antibacterial properties. It cures issues like blood sugar level, skin irritation, wrinkles, constipation, etc. By combining it with a few drops of lemon, one can have smooth and acne-free skin. Lemon is an antioxidant and also contains vitamin C, due to which it is popular for skin lightening. It can help one to get rid of breakouts. This mask can be beneficial to cure marks and also to have smooth and glowy skin.
- Daily routine – One should be very particular about one’s daily life as each day decides our health. Daily exercise can be beneficial not only for health but also for the skin. It helps to increase blood flow and reduces stress-related acne . some daily life practices that help one to prevent acne marks are listed below-
- One should never touch the face unnecessarily, as it may help pimples to spread and make the mark darker,
- Using cosmetics that include organic ingredients is beneficial as it will not be harsh on the skin,
- Daily moisturizing of the skin,
- Use facewash only twice or thrice a day,
- Limited sun exposure,
- Remove make-up every night before going to bed,
- Never use rough cloth on your face,
- Wash hair regularly and keep them away from the face,
- Sleep well and avoid alcohol consumption
- Drink at least 7-8 glasses of water,
- Adding fruits and vegetables to one’s diet, etc.
Pimples develop when oil glands become clogged and most of them leave marks that are not easy to remove. They can be healed by remedies that are mentioned above, along with no scars facewash for pimples. Some pimples are also caused due to hormone changes during puberty, which can be treated with time. One should follow these suggestions regularly as each day contributes to the success of anything.