A dry and itchy scalp can be a real pain. It can make your head itchy and uncomfortable, and sometimes even painful.
However, you don’t have to suffer from this problem any longer! You can easily treat it with the help of a simple brown sugar scrub for scalp. This homemade remedy will cleanse your hair follicles, eliminate dandruff, moisturize the skin under your hairline and stimulate blood circulation in this area.
Brown Sugar Scrub – A Homemade Scalp Exfoliator
Brown sugar scrub is an all-natural exfoliator that can be used to get rid of dry, itchy scalp and dandruff. It can also be used as a deep conditioning treatment. How Tall is Lil Uzi
Scalp exfoliation helps to remove dead skin cells, dirt and oil that accumulate on your scalp. Since brown sugar scrub contains some moisture (in the form of oil), it’s more effective than regular salt scrubs and other chemical products for those with sensitive scalps.
DIY Brown Sugar Scrub Recipe For Scalp
- First, you will need to combine brown sugar and coconut oil in a bowl.
- Next *Next *Now add the olive oil to the mixture and stir well.
- Now take your essential oils of choice (I recommend lavender) and put them in a glass spray bottle filled with distilled water or witch hazel. You can also use aloe vera gel instead of witch hazel if preferred. For example: 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel + 8 drops lavender essential oil = 4 ounces total product!
- Finally add honey as an emollient plus some fragrance 🙂
Benefits Of Using A Brown Sugar Scrub
- Brown sugar scrub for scalp helps in cleansing the scalp.
- It helps in removing dandruff.
- It helps in removing dead skin cells from your scalp and improves blood circulation in your hair follicles, which results in better growth of hair on your head.
- Brown sugar scrub also removes excess oil from your head and makes it look healthy and shiny.
- You can use this scrub to get rid of bad odor from your scalp as well as itchiness on the head caused by dryness or any other related problem with hair loss at home without spending much money on expensive products available over counter!
- Use a small amount of brown sugar scrub, about the size of a pea.
- Massage the scrub into your scalp with your fingers or a wide-toothed comb for 1-2 minutes until it’s absorbed by your hair follicles and works its magic!
- Leave on for 5-10 minutes before rinsing clean with lukewarm water (you can also rinse out in the shower).
- Repeat process 2-3 times per week to encourage healthy hair growth and maintain shine! If you have dry or damaged hair, be sure to use an intense deep conditioner after using this treatment so that you don’t strip away any moisture from your strands while making room for new growth!
Why Natural Ingredients Are The Best Choice For Your Hair?
You should know that the most important thing to keep in mind when you are making your own homemade products is to use natural ingredients. Natural ingredients are better for our skin and hair as they do not have any side effects. Moreover, they are also cheaper than chemical ingredients.
You can find a number of natural ingredients in your kitchen which you can use to make hair care products at home. These include honey, coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil and almond oil among others. These oils help moisturize the scalp and improve hair growth by strengthening the roots of each strand of your hair while also conditioning them so that they become smooth and shiny! You can also add some essential oils like lavender essential oil which has antiseptic properties that help heal dandruff-prone scalps!
The ArtNaturals Difference
ArtNaturals uses only the highest quality ingredients, and our products are made in the USA. We’re also cruelty-free! Unlike other brands that use all sorts of harsh chemicals, including parabens, sulfates, and phthalates (which can damage your scalp), our products are formulated with natural ingredients that you can feel good about using on your skin.
If you want to get rid of dry, itchy scalp and dandruff, you can use a brown sugar scrub.
If you want to get rid of dry, itchy scalp and dandruff, you can use a brown sugar scrub. Scalp is skin too so it can get dry and flaky.
The main cause of dandruff is the fungus Malassezia globosa that lives on our scalps. This tiny little fungus feeds on dead skin cells and other debris that accumulate on our scalps. In some cases this fungus produces too much oil called sebum which causes the flaking effect when released into the air during brushing or combing your hair.
If you are looking for a natural solution to treat your scalp and dandruff, the brown sugar scrub can be a great option. The best part is that it is easy to make at home. All you need is some brown sugar and some other ingredients like olive oil or coconut oil. So let’s get started!