Mango cake is loved by all especially during summers when the market is flooded with fresh mangoes. This is an inevitable dessert that can be made in so many ways. What if this recipe comes with a simple mango cake design so that cake looks both beautiful as well as delicious to eat? Here is the recipe for the best mango truffle cake for you-
Ingredients you need for this cake-
For Mango Truffle Cake
- 1.5 cups mango cubes
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup melted butter
- ¾ cup condensed milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ cup milk
For the icing you need
- ½ mango pulp
- 1.5 cups whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- For the simple mango cake design (topping)
- Half cup whipped cream
- 7 mango stripes
How to make the cake?
To make this delicious cake you need to follow these steps.
For the mango cake
To make a mango cake, you can combine the mango cubes and sugar in a mixer and blend till it becomes smooth. Now combine the plain flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a bowl and mix. You can now combine the mango mixture, condensed milk, melted butter, and vanilla essence in a bowl and mix everything using a spatula. Now add plain flour mixture, and milk, and fold in gently. You can then pour the entire batter into a greased and dusted 175 mm aluminium tin. Now tap it slightly so that the mixture becomes even. You can bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for some 25 minutes. Now keep the mixture aside so that it cools down. Demould the cake and cut it.
For the mango truffle cake
- You need to place the cake on a clean and dry surface. You have to cut the cake horizontally into two equal parts using a sharp knife.
- You can then sprinkle the sugar syrup on the inner side of both the cake layers.
- Now you can spread ½ cup of prepared mango icing on the lower half of the cake and spread it evenly using a palette knife.
- Now sprinkle the chopped mangoes over it.
- Later you have to sandwich the other half of the cake with the soaked part using upwards. Now press it lightly using your palm.
- You can now spread the remaining mango icing evenly on the top and at the side of the cake so that the entire cake gets covered.
For the topping
- You have to put the beaten whipped cream in a piping bag with a star nozzle. Now decorate the circumference of the cake by making any design that you like.
- Now decorate the cake with the mango strips and makes some swirls as per your choice.
- Now your cake is ready to be served.
Tips for the simple mango cake design
- Don’t apply anything forcefully. Be gentle with your hand movements so that the design comes out to be perfect.
- Get the best fresh mangoes for an enhanced taste and aroma of the cake.
- Use an electric beater to beat the cake. This will allow the cake to become soft.
- Don’t let the ingredients stay out at normal temperatures. Keep everything in the fridge.
- In case you do not have powdered sugar, you can grind the normal sugar in a mixer and use it.
To Sum It Up
Just like the mango truffle cake, even the Chocolate Orange Cake tastes divine if baked well. You can also follow the recipe for the chocolate orange cake and serve it to your guests.